Maytag & Amana Fridge Repair WD17 Watford

Call us Now on 0800 121 4788 or 0207 792 1839

Fridge Repair Watford

Do you have a leading brand fridge appliance such as a Maytag or Amana that needs repairing? If you’re based in Watford and require a service of your fridge, then DCC London are available 24/7 to assist. 

As Maytag and Amana fridge repair Watford specialists, we are available to fix both commercial and domestic fridge appliances. We hold more than 20 years of experience in the industry which allows us to rapidly detect any fault with your appliance and repair it just as quickly. 

97% Fix Rate In First Callout 

DCC London understands the inconvenience of being without a fridge. That’s why we’re delighted to reveal that 97% of Amana and Maytag fridge repair Watford jobs we work on are completed during the first visit. For the remaining 3%, we will order in your OEM part for us to fit at a second callout. We can also offer a FREE fridge loan service, subject to availability, so you’re not without an appliance whilst you wait. 

Choosing DCC London 

So, what sets our Maytag and Amana fridge repair Watford firm apart from competitors? Our enviable success rate is achieved by using only F gas certified professionals, staying abreast of the latest industry best practices and having a strong customer service focus. We also offer senior citizens a 5% discount on your callout rate. 

Arrange Your Maytag Fridge Repair Watford Callout 

DCC London are available 24/7 for your Maytag or Amana fridge repair Watford appointment. To book a repair or annual service of your domestic or commercial fridge appliance, simply call us on 0800 121 4788 today.